Prevention of erectile dysfunction: the role of high blood pressure, diabetes and other conditions.
Erectile dysfunction is a very common malfunction condition in the male gender which results in their inability to get or maintain an erection long enough to perform a sexual intercourse with the female gender. Having this condition as a man, it is better told than experiencing it, because you will definitely face a lot of embarrassment from both your male and females folk.
In this article you will be guided on the role of diabetes, high blood pressure as well as other conditions in relation to the prevention of erectile dysfunction. There are basically two categories that cause erectile dysfunction which could either be physical or psychological.
The physical health issues are the most common causes of erectile dysfunction, especially in the older age range. Some common chronic diseases such as diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure are responsible for triggering erectile dysfunction, and therefore, a special and healthy lifestyles practices are the best way of avoiding ED. Anxiety, psychological trauma or stress are the major causes of erectile dysfunction in young males. Drugs like Viagra do help men in overcoming some psychological trauma and give them confidence, while in older adults, consulting their doctor is the best option as they will be guided well and eventually find the underlying physical causes and a subsequent treatment.
Ways of preventing erectile dysfunction
There are many ways that when they are practiced adequately, achievement of better health both physically and psychologically is possible. Some of these ways are as discussed below:
- Avoid drinking totally: a lot of men are addicted into drinking and they don’t know that it’s the sole cause of their erectile dysfunction, when you come to discover that you are having this signs that will eventually leads to ED, make sure you try as much as possible to stop drinking alcohol, in other to save your relationship.
- Loose your weight: having excessive weight is not a good health practices, make sure you control your diets as well as do some regular exercises that will help in burning down some fats off. So as to reduced the tendency of having an erectile dysfunction condition
- Stop smoking: studies has been able to prove times without number the dangers of smoking, smoking I indeed not a good health practice, therefore in trying to reduced the risk of getting ED you must stop that smoking.
- Be actively involved in some physical activities: make sure you engage in doing some activities that will help you to move your body in form of an exercise, don’t get too involved doing an activity over a long period of time without doing some form of exercise.
- Avoid over stressing yourself: get enough rest and stop over working yourself. Your body system needs to rest in other to perform optimally, so if you want a better performance of your blood vessels, you need to take adequate rest after a long work, to enable your body to rejuvenate and get ready for another adventure.